- A student currently doing Computer Science at RMIT.
- A Geek with an interest in operating systems and programming language design
Things I believe in:
An adult person should have the right to do with their body as they wish, this states that:
A user of software should have the following freedoms:
- Abortion should be legal
- or should we start defining miscarriage as manslaughter?
- Drug use should be legal
- Body modification of all types should be legal
- Volutary euthanasia should be legal
- Any consentual sex act should be legal
- Nothing should be censored. Haters should be allowed to hate. Lovers should be allowed to love.
- The right to run the software in anyway they see fit
- The right to study how the software works
- The right to distribute the software
- The right to modify the software